Backend Developer (experienced) (m/w/d)
The Backend Developer supports our team from the conception to the implementation and testing of the microservices by developing independently own solution approaches.
- You design, implement and independently test microservices for our INTRANAV IoT platform.
- You check customer requirements for feasibility and integrate them into our microservice architecture
- You will become a motivated part of our agile development team and actively contribute to the design of new projects
- You support us in all project phases (design, implementation, testing, integration and operation)
- At least 3 years of experience in backend web development with Node.js
- Experience with containers and debugging containerized applications
- Experience in developing robust RESTful APIs/GraphQL APIs.
- Experience of daily work in a Linux-based environment – You should be familiar with working in the terminal
- Experience with message brokers like Kafka/Redis/Mosquitto
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres
- Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools such as Git, SVN or Mercuria
- Knowledge of hyperscalers (AWS, Azure…), DDD and SOLID principles; CI/CD, domain-oriented microservice architecture
- You are familiar with messaging, event-driven architectures, microservice architectures and automated tests, CI/CD pipelines and Docker
- You continuously follow the latest modern trends and develop an intuitive and simple design that keeps up with customer requirements
- Ability to work in an agile environment
We offer you
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Average 30 days holiday
- Annual company off-site, sometimes with lots of action or relaxation. Our priority is a good time together!
- Coffee, espresso, tea & mate as much as you like
Together is better. We are a team. We know that people want to join a company and be part of a team because they share a common vision, mission and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to everyday interiors drives our work. The people we work with are what bring us together every day.
Together, we make it happen. We make it work. We’re all rowing in lockstep, in the same direction, toward group success and individual advancement. Everyone at Inpixon is committed to what we do, who we do it with, and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness define the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balancing tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational focus that fosters a growth mindset. We measure results, not time, and are guided by the principle of being present and achieving goals, which allows for a balanced life outside of work.
If you feel like you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply now. We can’t promise you’ll be a good fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we strive to recruit, promote and retain employees from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people with diverse skills.
Have we aroused your interest?
Send us your detailed application documents:
Type: Full-time, permanent, unlimited
The position is immediately vacant.
Frontend Developer / Software Developer (m/f/d)
Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Senior Lead Engineer / Head of Development (m/f/d)
IoT Device Integration Engineer / Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main/Eschborn, Germany
Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/w/d)
Embedded Firmware Engineer / Software Developer (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main/Eschborn, Germany
Key Account Manager (Experienced) (m/w/d)
Project Engineer (m/w/d)
React.js Developer (m/w/d)
Field Application Engineer