Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/w/d)
The senior full-stack developer with several years of experience as a software developer in agile product and project development is part of our agile development team and can independently develop his own solution approaches.
- According to the product and sprint backlog, you independently design, implement and test microservices and frontends for our INTRANAV IoT Platform.
- As a software developer, you work closely with the product owners and are not afraid to actively involve the customer in the design phase.
- You check customer requirements for feasibility and risks. You integrate them into our architecture.
- You will become a motivated part of our agile development team and actively contribute to the design of new projects.
- You support us in all project phases (design, implementation, testing, integration and operation).
- You have a degree or training in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a software developer in web applications (cloud or on-premises)
- You are an expert in implementing tasks in our tech stack consisting of Node.JS, React and Python Microservices.
- You are familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Ideally, you already have experience in the IoT and Big Data area in relation to the use of JSON-based data transmission via MQTT and Apache Kafka.
- You have already designed an API (REST, GraphQL).
- You have analytical and forward-thinking skills to create a scalable application and to analyze and optimize customer processes and requirements.
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and want to develop yourself constantly.
- You have an affinity for IoT products.
- A high level of quality awareness and practical experience in the use of quality assurance measures (e.g. unit and integration tests, static code analysis, code reviews) are a matter of course for you.
- Very good knowledge of German or English completes your profile.
- You have NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) knowledge.
- Experience with BigData components such as Apache Kafka and Spark is an advantage.
- Experience in considering the OWASP
- You know what MQTT is and how it works.
- You are familiar with code and version management (Git) and project management tools (Asana, Jira, Sharepoint etc.).
We offer you
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Average 30 days holiday
- Annual company off-site, sometimes with lots of action or relaxation. Our priority is a good time together!
- Coffee, espresso, tea & mate as much as you like
Did we spark your interest?
Send us your detailed application documents to:
Job Type: Fulltime, unlimited, Permanent position
IoT Device Integration Engineer / Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main/Eschborn, Germany