Free Social Distance Management Software App
COVID-19 employee protection via the Digital Twin: INTRANAV Social Distance Management ensures immediate start of operations
INTRANAV RTLS IoT platform ensures companies maintain the required hygienic safety distance and control the flow of employees for increased workplace safety and containment of the spread of infection
To help contain the crisis situation, INTRANAV, a leading international Real-Time Location System platform provider for centimeter-accurate real-time positioning, provides a Social Distance Management Software App ready for immediate use, enabling employees in offices, hospitals, production & logistics facilities to actively maintain the minimum safe distance and thus be protected from new potential infections. This enables companies to resume work immediately and safely under the legally prescribed measures. With INTRANAV.SDM, companies can maintain safety distances, control the flow of employees and, in worst-case scenarios, track direct contacts in order to initiate immediate emergency measures while maintaining data protection. Thanks to the rapid installation and scaling options, many companies in the agricultural, mechanical engineering and automotive industries already benefit from INTRANAV.SDM, which was developed specifically for the highest industrial requirements. The IoT RTLS software provider provides SDM free of charge to all new and existing INTRANAV customers.
INTRANAV provides a digital IoT platform for the Smart Factory, specialized for applications that require precise but cost effective real-time indoor & outdoor positioning. With the integrated Social Distance App the following COVID-19 security measures can be followed: Contact reduction: Avoid crowding and suggest individual routes
- Contact reduction: Avoid crowding and suggest individual routes
- Personal Distance Protection Zone: Visual and acoustic warning when the safety distance is not reached
- Countercyclical passenger traffic: Avoiding crowds of people caused by peak times, INTRANAV.SDM can control passenger movements countercyclically. Warning area traffic lights can also help to visualize the danger level of the respective area
- Avoid risk groups and protect at the same time: Employees who belong to a risk group can be actively circulated and unnecessary contact can be avoided. An immediate quarantine zone can also be created to isolate sick people and keep healthy people away from you
- Trace chains of infection: The location and contact zones of COVID-19 infected persons can be traced, identified and blocked. These can then be blocked for all other employees. Persons who have had contact with the sick person’s living areas can be notified in order to take additional protective measures
- Detection of contaminated tools/materials: working materials of infected persons can be detected and blocked by a protective radius
- Keyless Entry: INTRANAV.IO (RTLS IoT platform) can be coupled to opening systems to open, adjust or convert doors, gates and workstation equipment automatically and contact-free
- Getting out into the fresh air at a distance: Similar to a Smartwatch, INTRANAV.SDM can advise employees to get out into the fresh air and stay there for some time. This is done countercyclically in order to avoid crowds of people
- Observe hygiene regulations: The app provides information on how to comply with hygiene regulations
INTRANAV Social Distance Management Prerequisite for (free) immediate use
INTRANAV provides a digital IoT platform for the Smart Factory, specialized for applications that require a precise but cost-effective INTRANAV.SDM can be deployed immediately within a few days, requires the installation of RTLS access points in the areas to be monitored, as well as equipping employees with UWB-based INTRANAV TAGs (ultra light wearables: as wristbands or lanyards) and installing the INTRANAV.IO platform. “INTRANAV wants to protect employees and for this reason provides the Social Distance Management App free of charge for all new & existing customers. The INTRANAV.IO platform suite with one UWB TAG sensor per person is required. We see it as a matter of course to support society in this situation with our reliable RTLS technology to secure jobs and the existence of companies. This situation affects us all”, Ersan Günes, Co-Founder and Managing Director of IntraNav GmbH.
Digital COVID-19 security solution with highest data protection standard
INTRANAV.SDM tracking data is generated anonymously and has no reference to individuals or personal data. The software app behaves like an encapsulated system and only issues a warning in case of danger. Third parties have no access. Only the end-user decides how and for what purpose the data will be used.
SDM system is widely scalable and supports up to 400,000 employees per site
“Some customers already benefit from the free provision of the Social Distance Management App, for example from the agricultural, engineering and automotive industries. Due to the fast and flexible scalability we offer companies an implementation for up to 400,000 employees per location. The ultra-wideband based INTRANAV RTLS technology already has a significant advantage over other positioning technologies (such as WLAN or Bluetooth), because the signal does not pose any health risks, does not interfere with other technologies and delivers position data accurate to ±10cm, which is of utmost importance for current security measures”. According to Gonzalo Ibarra, Co-Founder and Managing Director of IntraNav GmbH.
“In order to keep the current cost apparatus of the companies as low as possible, an individual cost offsetting of analogue (e.g. masks, gloves) to digital prevention measures is worthwhile. It is therefore important to us that we support every company with our free SDM solution sustainably (environmentally friendly) and with highly reliable data security. Ersan Günes, Co-Founder and Managing Director of IntraNav GmbH.
INTRANAV is a German Real-Time Location & Sensor Data Service Provider for industrial platforms for the integration of the Artificial Digital Twins. With the digitization and provision of real-time position data of industrial goods, transport vehicles and people with centimeter accuracy, the INTRANAV RTLS IoT platform contributes to a significant increase in efficiency and process reliability through the automation of logistics and production processes, such as Auto-ID solutions, paperless factory, AGV management, vehicle navigation, real-time material flow and shop floor management, and thus to the realization of the smart factory or digital supply chain. In addition to real-time data applications for the Digital Twin, INTRANAV also provides Big Data-Real-Time Location analyses from a platform suite, enabling companies to identify significant process optimizations and make data-based decisions. Customers and partners of INTRANAV are global companies such as Volkswagen, Daimler, SAP and DB Schenker.
Press contact INTRANAV
Digital Marketing Manager
T: +49 6196 2047184
Frankfurter Str. 27