Stapler World: Dynamic material and transport flow management
Read in the current Stapler World issue (print) how INTRANAV implemented the newest VIRTUAL warehouse solution for an eCommerce wholesaler, that now uses INTRANAV.UWB in combination with RFID technology, to digitize their forklifts with the INTRANAV.RTLS VehicleTAG+ to improve the efficiency of its transportation and goods flow processes through automated logistics workflows.
Here are some examples of how process inefficiencies can be optimized by digitizing the forklift fleet with INTRANAV:
● Optimization of route times of the forklift and electric pallet truck fleet
● Reduction of waiting and idle times
● Increase of capacity utilization of the vehicles
● Efficient route utilization by using short and nearby transport routes
● Optimal use of space through digitization of goods as a virtual warehouse
● Elimination of error-prone and time-consuming manual processes such as barcode scanning
● Reduction of search times
● and many more ..
To give an example, this solution was implemented for our innovative and globally successful customer TB International GmbH.
▶️ Click here ◀️ to read about the forklift 4.0 Use Case!