Scannerless transport of pallets
INTRANAV Multi-RTLS technology allows software-based linking between physical pallets and the INTRANAV virtualized warehouse using UWB and RFID through the INTRANAV.RTLS VehicleTAG+ and INTRANAV.IO platform.
The generated real-time data of forklifts and goods are seamlessly integrated into the SAP ERP ecosystem. Through the constant data exchange, various work steps can be automatically initiated and posted into the ERP, without the use of handheld scanner devices. Your real-time warehouse information can simultaneously be integrated into the Digital Shopfloor Management and Analytics landscapes to have an overview of your overall warehouse KPIs.
Use Multi-RTLS technology for inbound and outbound processes, if you want to achieve:
● Scanner-less bookings (AutoID) in the warehouse during picking, storage and outsourcing processes
● Optimized and time-efficient allocation of storage spaces
● The most efficient warehouse and transport route utilization
● Overall warehouse transparency of the stored goods
● Optimization and increase of the transport flow utilization (OEE) of the transport vehicles
● Automatic MHE fleet orchestration from the central system (ERP)
Learn more about Auto-ID and further use cases with INTRANAV Multi-RTLS!